The promotional value is defined as the additional value beyond the amount paid.
- The promotional value will expire on the date specified in the offer, unless prohibited by law. The amount you pay will never expire, and the vendor will need to honor what was paid even if the promotional value ends. The amount you pay may be used toward any goods or services offered by the vendor if the original goods or services designated on the deal is no longer available.
- Promotional value cannot be combined with other promotions or offers.
- No cash value/No cash back
- Entire value must be used in one visit, if applicable
- Doesn’t cover tax or gratuity.
- Fully transferable.